Our classes run monthly so it’s easy to accommodate them to your schedule. We offer class styles to fit your needs:
- 2-week accelerated class
- 4-week evening class
- CPR class
- October 5 -2 week accelerated class
- October 6 -4 week evening class
- October 10 – CPR class
- October 19 -2 week accelerated class
- October 5 -2 week accelerated class (online)
- October 19 -2 week accelerated class (online)
1. Select Course
Choose from our 2-week accelerated class, 4-week evening class, and CPR class.
Register for your course and determine your payment method.
3. Read Guidelines
Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and familiarize yourself with them.
4. Background Check*
You must submit a background check before the start of class. *Currently not needed.
5. Tuberculosis Test*
You must submit a proof of negative TB test before the start of class.
*Currently not needed
We offer a scholarship for the Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) class through MyCAA. The Department of Defense set up the MyCAA Scholarship to help military spouses further their career through educational programs. There are a few simple steps to take to see if you qualify for the scholarship:
- Check the eligibility requirements
- Consult with a SECO Counselor at 800-342-9647
- Apply for a CNA Class
- Email a request for verification letter/program goals letter from Avanza